- The shot put glove is designed for RT hand and LF hand throwers.
- If your hand measurement lies outside our size chart suggestions, default to the orange line and height suggestions.
- We DO NOT recommend using the shot glove as a hammer glove substitute.
- The shot glove is only for use in training and competition warm up, IT IS NOT LEGAL IN COMPETITION.
- The wrist support is absolutely competition legal.
- We will ship anywhere in the world the U.S. Post Office will recognize. Typical shipping times for oversea orders are about 10 days.
- Each athlete is coached individually at his or her respective talent and performance level. We will group 1-3 athletes from separate bookings in the same time slot if it makes logistic sense and wont detract from the quality of instruction for any single athlete.
- We train athletes in all 5 Track and Field throws events and Highland Games Events.
- Group bookings of 2 or more athletes will receive discount rate of $30/person.
- Some T&F implements can be provided if needed.
- We try to keep sessions 1-3 people in the gym at one time. If two or more people are in a single booking, we will offer a discount rate of $30/person.
- Instruction is body weight, band resistance and free weight based.
- On going, regular clients are asked to pre-pay their sessions at least 1 month in advance.
- We individualize programs for all ages and athletic background. You do not have to be an athlete, or already fit to train here.
Age of Participation
- We generally prefer 12-13 as a starting age, though some individual exceptions may apply.
- There is no limit to how old a client can be, though we jokingly cut it off at 99.
Location of RS Center
- 3908 Stroup Rd. Rootstown, OH 44272