Sean Donnelly’s Top “10” (12) Technology for Training in Hammer Throw
This time we offer a special collaboration video from one of the hardest working throwers and most entertaining vloggers I know! Sean is one of the best hammer throwers in the United states, qualifying for the 2016 Olympic trials final, with a personal record of 243’11″/74.35m (US #5, World #45). Sean is training with a focus on the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, and various international championships in the years leading up.
Click over to Sean’s YouTube Channel to see the video where he talks in detail about each item on his "must have" list.
Be sure to also check out his website, www.atlaspeakperformance.com, where he offers sport science services and information for supporting his throwing career!
- MF Athletic Everything Track and Field Back Pack
- Nike Zoom Rotational Throwing Shoes
- Athletic Tape and Gauze “Magical Tape Glove”
- Venetian Hammer Sap
- Super 77 Spray Adhesive-3M
- Caffeine Pills
- HVII Brand Goods Shaker Cup (Xtreme Formulations products)
- HVII Brand Goods Water Bottle
- Portable Speaker Unit
- Canon G7 X Mark II Camera
- Kilos Not Pounds California Roll Knee Wraps